The Victorian Manufacturing Showcase 2019 (VMS19) is an annual event celebrating its sixth year. Hosted by a partnership of the Industry Capability Network (Victoria), Victorian Government and six local councils including Knox City Council, Maroondah City Council, City of Monash, Yarra Ranges Council, Whitehorse City Council and Manningham Council. The objective of this event is to provide opportunities for Victorian manufacturers to gain invaluable insights into successful Victorian businesses while networking with other manufacturers and Victorian industry.
This year’s theme is Engage. Innovate. Create.
The following speakers have been confirmed:
- Mondelēz International – Amanda Banfield, Area VP ANZ and Japan
- DuluxGroup Australia – Brad Hordern, Executive General Manager – Supply Chain
- Trajan Scientific and Medical Australia – Stephen Tomisich, Chair and Founder
- Q and A with Vossloh Cogifer Australia – Boris Rozentoul, General Manager PACCAR Australia – Andrew Hadjikakou, Managing Director Planet Innovation – Stuart Elliott, Co-CEO
- Q and A with THYCON Industrial – Pia Nanut, Managing Director AW Bell Australia – Sam Bell, CEO
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this annual celebration of Victorian Manufacturing with sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities closing soon.