Join Yarra Ranges Tourism as they deliver a three-part webinar course to support businesses in coping with the ‘post COVID-19 tourism landscape, including international and domestic travel restrictions whilst operating a business with only a core team.
In these webinars you will learn:
How to communicate, reevaluate and restructure your business for uncertain times.
Learn what marketing messaging works in this uncertain climate, how to make the most of your social media presence and how to recover after the dust settles.
- Immediate measures to implement for pro-active communication (email and social media)
- Using and configuring social media tools for communication
- Re-inforcing your existing digital arsenal during the quiet period
- Building your email database
- Website usability: turning lookers into bookers
- Refresh your products to meet your new ‘hyperlocal and local markets’
- Update your marketing assets and digital strategy
- Understanding how to take control of some tools your ‘casual’ workers used to manage previously
Course Dates: 27 March, 8 April, 24 April (1.00pm to 2.00pm)
Book: Register your spot here
Keep in touch with Yarra Ranges Tourism and tourism industry news, subscribe for free here