Following the Roadmap from 6pm Friday 29 October at 80 per cent fully vaccinated, regional Victoria and Metro Melbourne will come together under the same rules and all retail will open.
Pubs, restaurants and cafes can open for seated service to fully vaccinated people indoors and non-seated service to up to 500 fully vaccinated people outdoors – with density limits.
Hairdressing, beauty, personal care are open to fully vaccinated customers.
Businesses will need to check customer vaccination status which can be in several forms including:
• COVID-19 digital certificate using the Service Victoria app
• COVID-19 digital certificate in a smart phone wallet
• Printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
• Australian Immunisation Register certificate
• Medical certificate or a letter from an authorised medical practitioner.