We are seeking expressions of interest from small businesses across Manningham to take part in our Meet Your Local Business Heroes campaign.
We are looking to develop a number of short videos that highlight local small businesses and the contribution they’ve made to the community of Manningham.
These videos will be distributed via our social media channels and events throughout the year.
What is required?
- Be able to speak on camera about your business, its products or services, your history, your relationship to the community and how the business has benefited from Manningham Business etc.
- Be available for a maximum two hours (in one setting) for filming sometime between 2 to 20 March.
Note: Filming will include head/shoulders interview style as well as “b” roll footage of your business or business related activities. This could include shop, back of house or similar activities.
Benefits for businesses
- Free profile and advertising of business to local residents and other businesses.
- Business promotion on Manningham Business’ social media platforms and events.
- Feature on Manningham Business’s website
- Electronic copy of video/s for use on business social media
- Businesses must be based in Manningham.
- Businesses are chosen based on past and current dealings with Manningham Business.
- Businesses are chosen based on geographical and industry diversity.
- Expressions of interest close 20 February 2020
Meet Your Local Business Heroes - EOIWe are seeking expressions of interests from small businesses across Manningham to take part in our Business Profile campaign.