Is your Google Business Profile (GBP) working for you? Are you making the most out of this free Google tool for local businesses?
Your free Business Profile on Google helps your business show up when it matters most: the moment customers are searching for your business, or products or services like yours, on Google Search and Maps.
This free program provided for Manningham based businesses by Manningham Business, Maverick Mentoring and Pin Point Local, will assist you to set up and maximise the benefit of your GBP.
Participants will be provided with a link to the Google Business webinar to watch in their own time which will provide an introduction to GBP.
Afterwards, participants are able to book two one-on-one strategy sessions to walk you through how your listing can be further optimised and make it rank even better on search results.
Strategy Session with Alison from Pin Point Local:
This strategy session is a step-by-step process to audit and optimize your business listing by looking at
- Business Details: Check if your most important business details are included in your GBP listing. These are Business Name, Address and Phone Number—collectively known as NAP—as well as your company website, business category and business description.
- Posts: Often overlooked feature of Google Business is the Google Post section. If you are not utilizing this feature, you’re foregoing more opportunities to rank higher and appear on searches more often.
- Reviews: Aside from being an important ranking factor, reviews also help you boost your online reputation and improve click-through rates when someone is deciding to check on your products or services.
- Photos: Google has made photos a prominent feature of GBP.
Strategy Session with Peter from Maverick Mentoring:
This Strategy Session is your opportunity to discuss how your Business listing will be used as a Lead Generation Strategy:
- Discuss your Marketing plan and how the Google Business Profile (GBP) fits within it
- How to use GBP as a lead Generator for new Leads and Clients
- How to use the GBP reviews for Business growth
- How to use the GBP to create engagement with prospective clients