Cost: $20.00 – Bookings essential
How well do your potential and existing customers know what your business does?
Understanding Marketing is not just about having a website, a Facebook page and placing advertisements in the local paper. Marketing is a vital part of establishing and building your business brand. Effective marketing will save you time and money and help you attract and retain a loyal customer base.
Learn from an experienced small business marketing expert who will share their insights to help you set marketing goals, learn more about your customers, clarify your Unique Selling Proposition and use this to choose the right marketing activities for your business.
Develop an effective marketing action plan to focus your effort and resources in the right areas, including market research, online activities and customer service. Learn how to measure the success of your marketing activities, so you can make sure you are achieving your business goals.
This two hour workshop is also a great way to connect with other small business operators in your local area and gain new skills to fast track your success.
Is this workshop for me?
Whether you’re an established business or are planning to start a business, Understanding Marketing is crucial to your success.
You will learn how to:
- Set marketing goals that work
- Decide which marketing options are right for your business
- Use market research and customer service to improve the way you market your business
- Put in place proven marketing processes and systems
- Develop an effective Marketing Action Plan
- Measure your marketing efforts
As part of Understanding Marketing workshop you will receive:
- A comprehensive and easy to use Understanding Marketing workbook and reference guide to help you assess your marketing activities on an ongoing basis
- A three page marketing plan template that can be adapted to meet your own business needs
- Valuable networking opportunities with new and emerging business owners in your area
- A follow up pack containing the presentation slides, hints and tips and links to further resources.
About your workshop leader:
Adrian Jobson is an experienced brand, strategy, marketing and organisational adviser, particularly in the areas of services, manufacturing and exports. He assists his clients in making sense of markets and delivering an exceptional customer experience. His areas of expertise include strategic planning, team and group development, brand identity and product development.