The aim of this workshop is to help participants develop an understanding of available online opportunities and support, to make informed choices about how to set up an online presence that is suitable for their business.
Key learnings include:
– How digital technologies are impacting the way businesses operate and why their business needs to create an online presence.
– What the hardware and software requirements are for their business, as well as how the internet and cloud computing can assist their business.
– The benefits of having a website and what the features of an effective website are.
– The importance of email communications in business.
– The opportunities and benefits of using social media for their business.
– Risk management: How to protect their business in a digital world