Social media can help your small business maintain customer connections. Build significant networks by establishing a presence where your potential customers congregate on social media. Creating an account is the first step, but this workshop will teach you the ins-and-outs of posting, connecting, and managing your social media accounts.
Learn which social media platforms are best for finding your target audience, the intricacies of each channel for business, and how to increase brand loyalty and boost web traffic.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
– Why social media is important for small business
– Which platforms will drive the most customers to your small business
– Creating a content distribution strategy to maintain a consistent brand
– Utilising social media management tools to schedule posts and analyse performance
This online workshop is for small business owners who want to:
– Learn about the various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
– Create and optimise social media profiles/pages for their small business
– Walk away with practical knowledge and the confidence to use social media!