Simply having a website does not mean that your business will immediately show up in Google searched. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) will help to ensure potential customers can find you online. This workshop explains search engine listings, web analytics, Google Keyword Planner, and the conversion of visitors to leads.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Why SEO is critical for your business’ success through online searches
- Structuring web content to make it SEO friendly
- How to find the best Keywords by using Google Keyword Planner Tool
- The benefits of customizing your Meta-Descriptions
- Google My Business and how it can help your presence
- Tactics to optimize you website for better traffic conversion
- SEO tips – what to do and what not to do
Ensure your business can be found in Google and register for this workshop.
Other events in this collaboration with Banyule Council:
- Introduction to Facebook for Business (Beginner – Intermediate)
- Boosting Your Facebook Presence through Advertising (Advanced)
- Implement Visual Marketing with Instagram and Pinterest
- Getting Started with Social Media
- Building Relationships with LinkedIn and Twitter
- DIY Simple Steps to Build a Website
These workshops are not hands on but are guided by Vivian Vo, Melbourne Innovation.