The Department of Health (DH) and the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR) on Victoria’s Roadmap are running a series of COVID safety forum sessions to help business stay up-to-date on the Roadmap and restriction settings.
These targeted industry sessions will cover:
- Updates on the Roadmap and restrictions settings
- Chief Health Officer (CHO) directions (including the vaccination requirement for workers)
- Business requirements (including COVIDSafe Plans, QR codes and vaccine status check-in)
- Business support services (including grants and health and wellbeing)
- New signage and posters
- An opportunity for discussion and questions.
Further sessions are planned for the coming weeks for hospitality (accommodation), retail (general), markets (centre managers), shopping centres (centre managers), sports and fitness (indoors), sports & fitness (outdoors), and more.