Designed specifically for Manningham’s hospitality businesses, this free, three week online program targets businesses as they reopen, reinvent and set out on the road to recovery.
Delivered by ION Group, this program also includes three x one hour one-on-one mentoring sessions to support participants manage issues and assist with planning and decision-making. During these sessions you and the mentor will work on your business to define your Business Core, map your specific issues in managing energy and resources and develop strategies for your improved business performance and management.
Webinar one: Today’s Change is Tomorrow’s Opportunity
Wednesday 15 July, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Adapting to change – 6 Stages of Business Growth
- Dis-entwining personal and business decision-making
- How COVID-19 is impacting business operations – actions being taken to reopen?
- Managing energy and resources – prioritising and building value
Wednesday 22 July, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- How your Business ‘Core’ determines the growth platform?
- How to identify and resource growth opportunities?
- Tools for making good decisions and managing available energy
- Tracking and harnessing business and personal ambition
Wednesday 29 July, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Alignment as a key to business success
- Recruitment and team management
- Work-life balance
- Dealing with crisis, challenges and change
Book: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot