There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a challenging year for many small businesses in Victoria. If you are having difficulties in making ends meet, or you are unclear about the steps to take in seeking financial support, this free 2-hour workshop is specifically designed to help sole traders and small business owners in metro and regional Victoria. The workshop provides the guidance you need to tackle the burning issues concerning people working in home-based, retail, hospitality and other affected small businesses.
- The definition of hardship; applying for benefits and support; trader’s rights under financial hardship; eligibility
- Managing your business loans, tenancy rights, types of providers who can help
- Employee support and assistance – including wellbeing support, ways to manage them through this time, fair work; apprentice and trainee information
- Superannuation and early release hardship options
- Government programs and services (local, state & federal)
- Opportunities to pursue during COVID – pivoting your business; mentoring, upskilling, free online learning opportunities and other helpful resources.
Run in partnership with Small Business Victoria, Maroondah City Council, Knox City Council and Yarra Ranges Council.