Facebook has incredible potential for businesses to reach their target audience. Engage, inform, and keep customers using this social media platform.
You will receive general and detailed information on how to target your audience, share content, and understand analytics. You will also learn how to customise your page to encourage followers – and how to keep them by posting the right content.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- How Facebook can benefit your business
- How to set up a profile and business page
- How to effectively use and manage your business page
- Tips, etiquette, and functionality
Find out how your business can take advantage of Facebook by registering for this workshop today!
Other events in this collaboration with Banyule Council are:
- Boosting Your Facebook Presence through Advertising (Advanced)
- Implement Visual Marketing with Instagram and Pinterest
- Getting Started with Social Media
- Building Relationships with LinkedIn and Twitter
- Search Engine Optimisation for Small Business
These workshops are not hands on but are guided by Vivian Vo, Melbourne Innovation.