Leading business coaches, the ION Group, are running this short program for Manningham’s Health and Beauty sector covering business reopening, reinventing and recovery through 3 x targeted online workshops and 3 x 1 hour individual mentoring sessions.
Webinars will run on Thursday 10 September 10am-12pm, Thursday 17 September 10am-12pm, Thursday 24 September 10am-12pm.
Topics covered include:
Today’s Change is Tomorrow’s Opportunity
- Adapting to change – 6 Stages of Business Growth
- Dis-entwining personal and business decision-making
- How COVID-19 is impacting business operations – actions being taken to reopen?
- Managing energy and resources – prioritising and building value
Strategies to Adapt and Re-build
- How your Business ‘Core’ determines the growth platform?
- How to identify and resource growth opportunities?
- Tools for making good decisions and managing available energy
- Tracking and harnessing business and personal ambition
Managing Key People and Challenges
- Alignment as a key to business success
- Recruitment and team management
- Work-life balance
- Dealing with crisis, challenges and change
Manningham Council is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information collected through the booking process is being collected for the purpose of registering for the Manningham Business Support Program and for any other directly related purposes. It will be disclosed to the facilitator the ION Group, the purpose of preparing content for the webinar and your free mentoring session. Beyond this, it will not be disclosed to any other external party without your consent, unless required or authorised by law. If the personal information is not collected, we will not be able to contact you in regards to your mentoring session. You may request access to information you have provided at any time and make corrections if you believe the information is incorrect. Please contact telephone 9840 9333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org