Building and maintaining your own website can be cheap and relatively easy. This workshop provides a step-by-step guide to assist you with your online presence, including developing a strategy to get the most out of your efforts.
We will discuss WordPress and take a look at the dashboard and various key plugins, as well as covering free website builders. You will also learn how to choose the right theme/template for your website, and the importance of ensuring it is responsive (mobile friendly).
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How and where to buy domain name and website hosting
- How to structure a simple website
- The power of website builders and Content Management Systems
- About using open-source website builders such as WordPress
- Various functionalities and discover useful plugins to enhance your website
Not sure where or how to start your business website? Start by registering for this workshop.