You must be registered for the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program to attend this event.
About the Digital Marketing Essentials workshop
Prioritise digital marketing. Marketing is one of the most important ways to drive new business and communicate your customer value proposition. Done right, it can prompt a burst of activity. Done wrong, it can waste your time and money.
Your digital marketing strategy must aim for impact. This means video content, influencer marketing, SEO, staying on top of social trends, and being optimised for mobile devices. This accessible digital marketing workshop will give you the skills, tools and practical advice you need to create and execute an effective marketing strategy.
- The difference between various online marketing channels, including social media, Google AdWords, website banners and emails
- Building an effective strategy
- Developing realistic goals
- Optimising your campaign (or business as usual) activity to ensure you’re spending your money efficiently and tapping into unexpected opportunities
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Learn about the various and most effective ways to market online
- Develop their digital marketing skills
- Walk away with practical knowledge and the confidence to start marketing