How to communicate, reevaluate and restructure your business for uncertain times
This three-part online course will cover measures that tourism businesses can implement now to cope with the ‘post COVID’ tourism landscape, including international and domestic travel restrictions whilst operating a business with only a core team. Designed by Yarra Ranges Tourism for their industry partners, Manningham businesses are invited to register for FREE. (Normally $75).
Learn what marketing messaging works in this uncertain climate, how to make the most of your social media presence and how to recover after the dust settles.
- Immediate measures to implement for pro-active communication (email and social media)
- Using and configuring social media tools for communication
- Re-inforcing your existing digital arsenal during the quiet period
- Building your email database
- Website usability: turning lookers into bookers
- Refresh your products to meet your new ‘hyperlocal and local markets’
- Update your marketing assets and digital strategy
- Understanding how to take control of some tools your ‘casual’ workers used to manage previously
Course Dates: 27 March, 8 April, 24 April (1pm to 2pm each day)