Make Facebook work for your business. Use posts to inform, interest, and offer incentives to followers. Then take your engagement with customers beyond page posts and start advertising on this powerful platform.
Setting up a Facebook ad requires thought. Variables include your target market, chosen budget, and the duration of the ad. View analytics after your advertisement has run its course to understand user behavior and engagement.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How Facebook ads work
- How to set up an effective Facebook ad
- How to track your ad’s success
- Do’s and don’ts of advertising on Facebook
Find out how your business can advertise on Facebook by registering for this workshop today!
Other events in this collaboration with Banyule Council:
- Introduction to Facebook for Business (Beginner – Intermediate)
- Implement Visual Marketing with Instagram and Pinterest
- Getting Started with Social Media
- Building Relationships with LinkedIn and Twitter
- Search Engine Optimisation for Small Business
These workshops are not hands on but are guided by Vivian Vo, Melbourne Innovation.