Social Media is a term commonly associated with online platforms that allows anyone to create, share and interact with a wide range of digital content. From a business perspective, it offers unique avenues to raise your business’ awareness along with customer engagement. Social Media tools and platforms have become a great way to build your brand and client relationships. Social media is great for generating web traffic, increasing email acquisitions and driving sales. This type of marketing can be cost effective as most of the social media platforms are free to use.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Why social media is important for your business
- How to determine which channels are relevant for your business
- Channels used for marketing to B2B and B2C
- The importance of customer engagement and the frequency of posting
- How social media activity is important for your business SEO (it’s all linked!)
- Hootsuite & Buffer – tools for managing multiple social media accounts
You are invited to stay for tea, coffee and nibbles afterwards to ask questions and network with fellow small business owners. This session will be perfectly suited to any interested startup or small business owner.