The Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) Digital Solutions is running online workshops each week throughout May and June. These workshops are open to all eligible small businesses, free of charge. Classes cover a range of topics including digital marketing, e-commerce, social media and much more.
Eligible businesses must have an active Victorian ABN, 19 or less employees, or be a for-profit business.
Upcoming workshops include:
- Tuesday 4 May, 10:00am – 12:00pm – Simple Steps to Build Your Website
- Wednesday 5 May, 5:00pm – 7:00pm – Get Found on Google with SEO
- Thursday 6 May, 12:00pm – 2:00pm – Create Email Campaigns with Mailchimp
- Tuesday 11 May, 10:00am – 12:00pm – Guest Speaker: Influencer Marketing
- Wednesday 12 May, 5:00pm – 7:00pm – Design Like a Pro in Canva
- Thursday 13 May, 12:00pm – 2:00pm – How to Create and Plan Content for your Business
- Tuesday 18 May, 10:00am – iPhone Video Production: Scripting
- Wednesday 19 May, 5:00pm – 7:00pm – Engage Real Followers on Instagram
- Tuesday 25 May, 10:00am – 12:00pm – iPhone Video Production: Filming
- Wednesday 2 June,10:00am – 12:00pm – Organic Media Reach
- Tuesday 8 June, 10:00am – 12:00pm – iPhone Video Production: Editing
- Tuesday 15 June, 10:00am – 12:00pm – Create an Ecommerce Website with Shopify
- Tuesday 22 June, 10:00am – 12:00pm- How to Undertake a Digital Audit on your Own Business
Bookings, and further details, are available on the ASBAS website.