The Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) Digital Solutions is running three online workshops each week until 30 April. These workshops are open to all eligible small businesses, free of charge. Classes cover a range of topics including digital marketing, e-commerce, social media and much more.
Eligible businesses must have an active Victorian ABN, 19 or less employees, or be a for-profit business.
Upcoming workshops include:
- 2nd April 2020, 6.00pm to 8.00pm – Content Creation – How to Create and Plan Content for your Business
- 2nd April 2020, 10am to 12pm – How to Take your Business Online
- 7th April 2020, 9.30am to 11.30am – Tools To Stay Connected
- 8th April 2020, 10.00am to 12.00pm – Facebook & Instagram E-Shop
- 9th April 2020, 10.30am to 12.30pm – Low Cost Marketing Tools for your Small Business
- 14th April 2020, 11.00am to 1.00pm – Design Like A Pro With Canva
- 15th April 2020, 12.00pm to 2.00pm – Simple Steps to Build a Website
- 16th April 2020, 6.00pm to 8.00pm – Create an Ecommerce Website with Shopify
- 21st April 2020, 9.30am to 11.30am – SEO Foundations for Small Business
- 22nd April 2020, 10.00am to 12.00pm – Create Marketing Campaigns with Mailchimp
- 23rd April 2020, 10.30am to 12.30pm – Engage Real Followers with Instagram
- 28th April, 9.30am to 11.30am – Content That Keeps You Connected
- 29th April, 11.00am to 1.00pm – Sell Products on Social Media
- 30th April, 12.00pm to 2.00pm – Boost Business through Facebook Advertising
Bookings, and further details, are available on the ASBAS website.