You must be registered for the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program to attend this workshop.
Search Engine Optimisation is a marketing method that increases your website’s visibility in search engine results. Gone are the days of White Pages listings – now we’re talking Google and Amazon. Mobile technology has given control to consumers, so you need to position your small business where it can be found online.
Keywords play a pivotal role in SEO, alongside content, website updates, and various types of links.
- Why SEO is critical for the success of your business
- Simple steps to optimise your website’s SEO
- Finding the best keywords for your industry using Google Keyword Planner tool
- How Google My Business can enhance your online presence
- SEO tips: what to do and what not to do
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Learn about Search Engine Optimisation
- Understand how to improve their website’s visibility in search rankings
- Walk away with practical knowledge and the confidence to optimise their website!