Register now to be ready for tax time.
With the end of the financial year fast approaching, come along and learn about your tax obligations as an employer and what you need to do to prepare for tax time.
You’ll benefit by learning about:
- Pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual report and payment summaries
- Completing and lodging your business tax return
- What you need to do if you provide fringe benefits to your employees
- The superannuation guarantee and how to calculate what to pay, when and how
- Taxable payments report for the building and construction industry
- How and when to lodge, and more
In addition, we’ll also discuss the important topic of employee or contractor, covering:
- The difference between employees and contractors
- Common myths about contracting
- How to determine if your workers are employees or contractors
- What your tax and super obligations are for each.
ATO staff can show you how to use our online tools and resources to make things easier.
Tea and coffee will be provided.