As small businesses reopen across Victoria, using available outdoor space is a great way to capitalise on new trade opportunities while continuing to maintain a safe environment.
The Victorian Small Business Commission has released guidance on how small businesses can negotiate the sharing of outdoor space.
Small businesses will continue to need to check customer vaccination status which can be in several forms including:
- COVID-19 digital certificate using the Service Victoria app
- COVID-19 digital certificate in a smart phone wallet
- Printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
- Australian Immunisation Register certificate
- Medical certificate or a letter from an authorised medical practitioner.