Metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria will be subject to the same state-wide settings under Victoria’s Roadmap.
The new settings include eased density and capacity limits, if workers and customers are fully vaccinated.
If workers and customers are not fully vaccinated with two doses, or venues do not check vaccination status, premises may be forced to close, or operate with reduced capacity limits.
Small businesses will need to check customer vaccination status which can be in several forms including:
- COVID-19 digital certificate using the Service Victoria app
- COVID-19 digital certificate in a smart phone wallet
- Printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
- Australian Immunisation Register certificate
- Medical certificate or a letter from an authorised medical practitioner.