The Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) Digital Solutions is running three online workshops each week until the end of May. These workshops are open to all eligible small businesses, free of charge. Classes cover a range of topics including digital marketing, e-commerce, social media and much more.
Eligible businesses must have an active Victorian ABN, 19 or less employees, or be a for-profit business.
Upcoming workshops include:
- Simple Steps to Build a Website – 7th May 2020, 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Influence an Audience on Twitter – 12th May 2020, 11.00am to 1.00pm
- Create Smartphone Videos for Small Business – 13th May 2020, 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Social Media & Customer Experience (CX) for Retailers – 14th May 2020, 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Content Creation – How to Create and Plan content for your Business – 19th May 2020, 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Boost Your Website Traffic & Engage Audience through UX – 20th May 2020, 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Design Like a Pro with Canva – 21st May 2020, 12.00pm to 2.00pm
- Profile Building and Networking on LinkedIn – 26th May 2020, 11.00am to 1.00pm
- SEO Foundations for Small Business – 27th May 2020, 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Enhance Business Efficiency with the Cloud – 28th May 2020, 10.00am to 12.00pm
Bookings, and further details, are available on the ASBAS website.