Manningham Business is pleased to offer Manningham based businesses the opportunity to participate, at no cost to themselves, in a new program designed to help you grow your business.
Part of Runway’s Ready Set Grow course, Get Ready is an intensive 20-hour program including self-guided online and applied learning spread over 2 weeks. It is ideal for people looking to pivot their business in response to changing market conditions, or proactively grow their business in response to new and emerging opportunities.
Businesses will learn and apply techniques to pivot and grow by identifying new opportunities. With participation capped at 10 people to maximise engagement and the quality of interactive learning, the program is delivered in 5 x 2 hour facilitated sessions (via Zoom) over 2 weeks, with an additional 2 hours of self-guided online and applied learning informing each session.
In this program businesses will…
- assess their key growth challenges and opportunities
- identify solutions to the challenges identified in the business that are limiting growth
- identify opportunities in the market that could be used to fuel growth
Get Ready offers businesses:
- Shared and focused learning within a small community of practice
- A facilitated space and time to think and reflect on your business
- An internal and external analysis of your business using tried and tested tools and frameworks
- Clarity on challenges and opportunities
- Clarity on the potential impacts of these challenges and opportunities to customers
- Preliminary thinking on how to address the challenges
The Manningham Get Ready program will take place on November 8th, 10th, 12th, 16th and 18th 2021. Expressions of interest to participate in this program close at 5pm on 24th October 2021.
Those who complete Get Ready may like to consider applying (at own cost) for a position in the subsequent stages of the Ready Set Grow program (Get Set, and Grow!) to activate their newly identified growth opportunities.
Testimonials – What people are saying about the Runway Business Growth Program, Ready Set Grow!
- Runway’s ‘Get Ready’ program gave B-Alternative the tools, knowledge and skills to identify and evolve new opportunities by evaluating the gap between our business and the external environment.
- The content was fantastic and very tangible to problem solving. It was also great having the facilitators and other participants to throw around ideas and questions during the process – I feel this supported the learning.
Stacey and Todd
- The Runway ‘Get Ready’ Program was the kick start our business needed to get to the core of what our customers really need from us. The facilitator’s ability to generate advice specific to each of the participants businesses was really impressive and knowledge sharing between the group was invaluable. We now feel we are armed with the tools to take our business forward focusing on circular economy principles.
- Facilitators were so knowledgeable and had an amazing ability to draw real life key take outs relevant to each of the participants in relation to the theories being presented. Often at these sessions you get presented with a heap of theory with little application, but we were so impressed by the Facilitators ability to make the session about you and your business (as well as everyone else’s business!). We can’t rave enough about how great that was.
Runway’s Business Resilience Program Series
Runway’s Get READY, Get SET, GROW (RSG) program series is designed to be delivered in three stages. Each stage builds on the outcomes of the previous stage to accelerate the innovation process and progress new opportunities for creating business resilience – whether it is in growth, stability or a shift in thinking.
- Get READY – Evaluates the gap between your business and the external environment to link any challenges identified through the eyes of your customers.
- Get SET – Takes the outcomes from Get READY to further develop an idea from a customer perspective and begin to map out a minimal viable product concept.
- GROW! – Develops the execution plans to deliver the concept from Get SET.