Did you know that marketing through social media is found to be more effective than traditional marketing? Social media has a recognised positive effect on web traffic, email queries and sales. It offers low cost avenues to raise awareness of your business and increase customer engagement.
We will walk you through general and detailed information, such as the difference between a Facebook profile and page, as well as apps and custom tabs that increase functionality. Become acquainted with Hootsuite, a tool for managing all your social media accounts in one place.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Why social media is important for business
- How to determine which channels are relevant for your business
- How to effectively use and manage social media
- New tools, rules and functionality
Find out how your business can take advantage of social media and online videos by registering for this workshop today
Other events in this collaboration with Banyule Council:
- Introduction to Facebook for Business (Beginner – Intermediate)
- Boosting Your Facebook Presence through Advertising (Advanced)
- Implement Visual Marketing with Instagram and Pinterest
- Building Relationships with LinkedIn and Twitter
- DIY Simple Steps to Build a Website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
These workshops are not hands on but are guided by Vivian Vo, Melbourne Innovation.